D-LIFE LEADERSHIP RESOURCES
Equip others for disciple-making by scheduling a D-Life Boot Camp. D-Life Boot Camps are 3 to 4 hours of intense training for disciple-making. Hosting a D-Life Boot Camp is the best way for your church or ministry to begin living the D-Life. Saturday mornings (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM) or Sunday afternoons (4:00 – 7:30 PM) are good times to schedule a boot camp.
Excellent leadership resources are provided for this training. As administrator for your D-Life site, you have permission to print and reproduce the resources below for training those in your ministry for D-Life. You should provide training for all of your D-Group leaders before you begin D-Life. There are different ways you can use this material:
- Host a D-Life Boot Camp with an experienced D-Life trainer. This is recommended for those beginning D-Life and will provide three to four hours of excellent training in the D-Life process. Life Bible Study suggests an honorarium in the range of $400 plus travel expenses for an experienced D-Life trainer. For more info or to schedule a boot camp, contact Bill Wilks at 205-602-2888 or email@example.com.
- Schedule a D-Life Boot Camp and use the provided materials to train your leaders yourself.
- Schedule a D-Life Boot Camp and use the provided materials to train your leaders using the D-Life training videos below.
D-LIFE BOOT CAMP PRINTED MATERIALS…
- PDF – D-Life Boot Camp | Preparation Checklist (Print this First)
Print the checklist and follow it carefully to prepare for your upcoming boot camp.
- PDF – D-Life Leader Notebook
Print the leader materials with full text and put in a notebook for your staff leaders only.
- PDF – D-Life Student Notebook
Print the student materials with blanks and put in a notebook for each of your trainees.
- PDF – D-Group Start Up Guide
Print a start up guide for each trainee to put in his/her training notebook.
- PDF – D-Life Commitment Card
Print a commitment card for each trainee to put in his/her training notebook.
- PDF – D-Life Bulletin Insert
Print the bulletin insert to use for promotion leading up to your boot camp.
D-LIFE BOOT CAMP MULTIMEDIA…
- POWERPOINT – Full Presentation for D-Life Training
Download and set up this PowerPoint for the leader to use for D-Life training.
- VIDEO – D-Life Intro Video (optional)
Download and set up this video to use as an intro to D-Life training or the D-Life sermon.
D-LIFE SERMON MATERIALS & POWERPOINT…
Use only for Sunday afternoon boot camps when the D-Life sermon will be preached in the morning service. This does not apply to Saturday morning boot camps.
- PDF – D-Life Sermon Outline and Manuscript (for Sunday boot camps only)
Print the sermon outline and manuscript for your preacher only.
- PDF – D-Life Sermon Guide with Blanks (for Sunday boot camps only)
Print a sermon guide for each worship attender to put in your Sunday bulletins.
- POWERPOINT – Condensed Presentation for D-Life Sermon (for Sunday boot camps only)
Download and set up this PowerPoint to use in the morning service for the D-Life sermon.
D-LIFE TRAINING VIDEOS BY DR. BILL WILKS…
Click to view or download from Vimeo and use for D-Life training.